Collection of Personal Information
Your personal information may be collected when:
- You browse this site
- You interact with this site (e.g., by leaving a comment on a blog post)
- You sign-up for a free product or service (e.g., newsletter)
- You purchase a product or service
- You contact us via contact details on this site
- You voluntarily provide us with your personal information (e.g., on social media accounts linked to this site)
The type of information we collect may include:
- Your name;
- Your contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- Your demographic information such as occupation and postcode;
- Your preferences and opinions; and
- Any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
When you book individual one-on-one services you will asked to complete and intake form through our software Halaxy. The use, handling, storage, and privacy of this information is outlined in the Client Information and Consent Form which is part of the intake form.
As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
If you have signed up to our newsletter we may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
1. for the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
We may store personal information overseas. Where we disclose your personal information to the third parties listed above, these third parties may also store, transfer or access personal information outside of Australia. Unless we seek and receive your consent to an overseas disclosure of your personal information, we will only disclose your personal information to countries with laws which protect your personal information in a way which is substantially similar to the Australian Privacy Principles and/or we will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to require that overseas recipients protect your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
· We do not and will not sell or deal in Personal Data or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased.
· We may however use your information in a general sense, without any reference to your name, to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
RETURN POLICY for DIGITAL ITEMS
No returns or refunds accepted.
DIGITAL ITEMS POLICY
All rights reserved. No part of any of the digital items may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. Do not copy, reproduce, distribute any resources. Please direct those wanting their own copy to: https://enpsych.com.au/shop/
For any questions or notices, please contact us at:
Ewa Nowinska ABN 20 194 733 932
Last update: 18 November 2023